Macaron is an Italian delicacy made, usually ground almonds, coconut, or other nuts. Apart from the highly addictive taste, the look of macaroons screams sophistication. These are amazing for the taste and the appearance. Something which has existed from 8th or 9th, the popularity of this dessert has never gone down. As this dessert comes in various flavors, let’s look at the most famous best macarons singapore.
- Red velvet
- Orange Creamsicle
- White chocolate and raspberry
I’m sure most of you are wondering where do we buy this delicacy from? Singaporean market has a wide variety to choose from; let us look at a few places you would want to look at while thinking about macarons.
- White spatula, established in 2015, has various mouth-watering options to choose from.
- Annabella Patisserie takes inspiration from both Japanese and French recipes. They offer irresistible flavors like rose, matcha, earl grey, and lavender.
- sg claim to have the best macaron in Singapore, offering flavors like milo, Nutella, and more
- Patisserie G specializes in artisanal desserts offering classic macaron flavors like chocolate, salted caramel, and salted hazelnut.
- The dark gallery is known for its chocolate. However, they don’t disappoint when it comes to macarons.
Now that we established why macarons are the most fantastic dessert out there, the only thing left to do is pick up your mobile phones and order a bunch for yourselves.